Saturday, December 18, 2010

Durarara!!!

 Durarara!!! Is a manga/anime by Ryohgo Narita and illustrated by Suzuhito Yasuda. I just got done watching the 24 episodes and one OVA they have out right now. I liked it a lot, its very different and confusing but I’m pretty sure that’s exactly how its supposed to be haha. So we follow the main character Mikado, who wants to experience the exciting life of the city, he transfers schools to where his BFF is, Masomi in Ikebukuro. They soon enough begin a friendship with an attractive girl in there class, anri; The story surrounds about 16 characters, all of them having different significance to the story but what they all have in common are little parts in big things that happen within the city. Its kind of gossipy and crazy and weird. But a pretty good anime that I enjoyed, I especially liked the black ryder character, who is a headless woman who rides around in a ultra strong motorcycle with a cute helmet with cat ears haha

But yes, I’d watch this again no prob, its very fun and all the characters are interesting, anyone could get attached to any of them.
Grade = B-

No comments:

Post a Comment