Sunday, December 26, 2010

BxB Brothers

BxB Brothers is a dumb name for this manga(Yep I’m starting like this). By Ayane Ukyo, this shojo is pretty typical. I gotta stop reading shojo’s..  So its about a girl named Sono who starts attending a new school and is met by three handsome but trouble making boys who take an interest in her. We find out they are in club called ‘BxB Brothers’ and invite her to join them and eventually she agrees; it’s a typical shojo, little adventures, cute love triangles between characters, so much suspense and tension between the characters to just get it on! But they never do.. But compared to some shojos I’d say this one is worth reading, they have good supporting characters and 2 of the main boys are pretty fun, kuremura, who is typically Sono’s love interest, and Hikaru, a male transvestite who likes Sono and is also apart of the BxB brothers club.

It’s cute. I’ll give it that! And it was a pretty easy read, I Just finished it 10 dragged on volumes haha only like three days of reading, and today was Christmas and I still got it done! So if your in the mood for a shojo that’s not half bad, I’d give this one a try, the beginning is a little off, I think the start of the manga is a lot different to what it becomes along the way. It might have something to do with the fact that I think its originally a Chinese manga that translated funny :} haha

But seriously! Until the end and in the beginning the club name isn’t really important! I think they just didn’t know what to name the manga, damn that’s silly!
Grade=C

No comments:

Post a Comment